Thursday, August 7, 2014

Buttons & Bows

Good Morning 

Sorry it's been over a week since I posted but I 
had some personal things to contend with
 but I am back well right now I am in a Spa with my Sister 
been there since Tuesday
 and will be arriving home later today so hope blogger has been nice 
and has scheduled this post for me :) 
I'm also off to see Avenue Q tonight 
can't wait have seen it twice already but bringing my Sister tonight 
and she hasn't seen it yet.

Well anyway enough waffle it's a new challenge over at 
and the theme is Buttons & Bows.

For my card I used one of my new Scruffy Little Cat Stamps
 love them so much this one is called Niamh and she is fab!!!!



Recipe 

White Hammered Cardstock - The Papermill Direct 
Tan Cardstock - The Papermill Direct 
Aqua Paper - Stash 
Spotty BP & Heart BP - Crafters Companion Scruffy Little Cat 6x6 Pad 
Stamp & Sentiment  - Crafters Companion Scruffy Little Cat Set -Niamh
Pearl Heart Embellishment - Crafty Angels Shop
Ribbon & Bow - Stash
Buttons - Stash
White Sakura Gel Pen used on her eye - Stash
Glitter on her eyelids - Doodlebug Design Sugar Coating in Lily White 
Copics
RV42, W-1, E33,W-3,R32,R02,E57,E59,E21,R17,BV25,BG23,BG34,G99

Thanks for looking hope to see some gorgeous projects being entered into our challenge remember you have 2 weeks!!

Hugs Mandy xxx


2 comments:

  1. How adorable is this!! I love the background papers and your image is wonderful! That sentiment just made me giggle!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete